Metal Storm logo
Cauldron - Involved In Van Accident, Drop Off Tour

Canadian metal trio Cauldron were involved in a van accident in Texas last night. Unfortunately, their tour with Enforcer, Warbringer and Exmortus is over sooner than expected but the guys are okay. Guitarist Ian Chains had the worst of it and is still in the hospital recovering. They were touring in support of their new album In Ruin.

The band announced via Facebook: "Sorry to report the unfortunate news of our accident (not at fault btw) on the highway in Texas last night and that we will have to pull out of the remaining 8 tour dates. Ian is recovering in hospital and is expected to make a full recovery, otherwise everyone is going to be ok. We are just happy to be alive at this point. Thanks for your support and to our tour mates Enforcer, Warbringer & Exmortus; we had fun and wish you all the best. Hope to see you all again soon."

Courtesy of the band

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cauldron
Posted: 16.02.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 39 users
16.02.2016 - 21:04
Hex_Omega
Gem Seeker
Nasty crash.
16.02.2016 - 21:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Last week I was lucky , 2 buses drove from the road, just both times, just 2 stops before I jump in ...since I sleep, I saw one how it was, if it would fall, I would be ms ghost .... blizzard beats and its Sweden drivers wont be fired
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1268 | This month: 5