Metal Storm logo
Musicians seeking Musicians

25.02.2021 - 10:20
nikarg

This thread is dedicated to musicians seeking other musicians, artists, producers, etc. You can post here if you are looking for certain members or session musicians with skills to join your band or if you are an individual looking to join a band. You can also post here if you are already a full band and are looking for another band to release a split together, if you are looking for a producer for your album, an artist for your album's cover art or band logo. Artists can promote their work here too by posting relevant links of their work.
26.02.2021 - 19:22
Ken W

Have plans to start or join a (hobby) band, Belgium, region Brabant, Antwerpen, Limburg.

Some demo songs written:

https://soundcloud.com/ken-weckhuysen

Looking for vocalist, drummer, bass player, 2nd guitar player and even possible keys; or existing band looking for a guitar player/co-writer.
15.03.2021 - 20:16
TheBigRossowski

Written by Ken W on 26.02.2021 at 19:22

Have plans to start or join a (hobby) band, Belgium, region Brabant, Antwerpen, Limburg.

Some demo songs written:

https://soundcloud.com/ken-weckhuysen

Looking for vocalist, drummer, bass player, 2nd guitar player and even possible keys; or existing band looking for a guitar player/co-writer.

Good luck Ken! I'll be doing the same once I have the skills to get it all together. At the moment, been playing two years and I still need to find more time to practice. Probably more time once I'm done with my studies, as backwards as that sounds. Hope your band takes off!
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
16.03.2021 - 19:34
Ken W

Thx
27.06.2022 - 16:38
Troobs

Session singer available for paid work
Based in the UK. Interested in projects worldwide.

Do you have a recording project that needs a Vocalist? Let me help bring your project to life. Can record remotely. I've sung within several genres including rock/metal/pop/acoustic/electronic.

Hear me here - https://www.zediforder.com/kerl

Pls get in contact via my page for rates/more deets, availability. Cheers!
----
www.zediforder.com
22.09.2022 - 21:18
Kais

Looking for some amateur international collabs in practically any genre.
I prefer to do guitars or vocals (clean or harsh), but I can contribute with some bass or keyboard work as well.

We can exchange recordings and work our way onwards.

Contact me on MS and let's see what happens.
25.03.2023 - 00:33
Disdorn

Hello

I have a blackened deathgrind band I need a studio bassist for. I have numeric fret tabs available and my songs. The bpms are around 180. Please contact me if interested. Looking for you to mix your bass into my track I send you. If you cannot do that I can on my side. I can provide payment per song. I will include your name in credits.

Thanks
25.08.2023 - 21:39
Liafev

Hey guys,

I recently joined a band in Berlin, we play old school death metal, mostly mid-tempo / slightly fast. We meet every week in east Berlin, and are writing our own material, aiming for an EP in the coming year or so ideally. We also plan to play gigs around Berlin when we have enough material.

We've been looking for a lead guitarist for a while now. Our bassist and singer can play the guitar, and they do during our rehearsals, but they don't plan to be the guitarist. If you're interested in hearing the couple songs we've been working on already or in meeting us, send me a DM.

Cheers.
21.10.2023 - 09:26
lytepath

San Antonio, TX - Metal Musicians Wanted

Are you a dedicated musician with a passion for creating and performing metal music? Look no further; we are a driven metal band in search of like-minded individuals to join us. Currently, we are actively seeking:

1. Guitarist
2. Bassist
3. Drummer

Our band is on a mission to push the boundaries of metal music. Our goals include creating innovative, compelling material, and hitting the stage once again to share our music with the world.

About Us:
Influenced by the sonic landscapes crafted by bands such as Monuments, Whitechapel, and Fallujah, we take pride in our commitment to pushing the envelope and delivering hard-hitting, genre-defying metal.

What We Offer:

A creative and collaborative environment
A dedicated and experienced team
Opportunities to write and perform original material
A chance to showcase your talent on the live stage
A supportive, passionate, and like-minded group of musicians

What We're Looking For:

Proficiency on your respective instrument
Commitment to regular rehearsals and gigs
Dedication to the creative process
Openness to experimentation and pushing musical boundaries
A true passion for metal music

If you're interested, shoot us an e-mail and let us know what you play and a little bit about yourself.

Progressive Metal, Modern Metal, Djent, Deathcore, and Death Metal