Metal Storm logo
Soliloquium interview (03/2022)

With: Stefan Nordström
Conducted by: RaduP (skype)
Published: 21.03.2022

Band profile:

Soliloquium

Far from the first time I interviewed Stefan Nordström of Soliloquium, and also of Desolator, Ending Quest, Ashes Of Life and others. First coming into contact with his music when Soliloquium's 2020 album Things We Leave Behind reached the #1 spot on our ever-changing highest-rated album of the then current year. Now Soliloquium have already released a follow-up, Soulsearching, which I already talked about. And now, I'm talking to him about, since he was already so open about wanting to be interviewed again.

Soulsearching was released on the 25th of February through Naturmacht Productions.

Posted on 21.03.2022 by Doesn't matter that much to me if you agree with me, as long as you checked the album out.

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 112 users
21.03.2022 - 17:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good job radu
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.03.2022 - 21:45
musclassia

I can appreciate the band pic issue, my band has never managed to get round to doing a proper photo of us

And the music struggle is real - I've found 2 new albums today I feel I need to review, but I've already got 2 promos to review for friday.

Hope you keep having interviews with him every 2 years, seems a cracking lad
22.03.2022 - 23:55
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Good interview Radu Stefan seems like a top bloke, and he takes your criticism well. Although I do agree with you, Soulsearching does sound like Katatonia Worship to me, but I still thought it was a decent album tbh.

Hits total: 2984 | This month: 81