Metal Storm logo
Anthrax - Cancels European Tour Dates

New York City thrash metal dwellers Anthrax shared a short message on Facebook that due to enormous costs of travel and logistics, they were forced to cancel European dates, but UK dates will happen as planned.

The band comments: "Sadly due to ongoing logistical issues and 2022 costs that are out of our control, we have no other option but to cancel the European leg of our upcoming 2022 tour. We will however be coming to the UK as scheduled. Tickets can be refunded at point of purchase."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Anthrax
Posted: 01.09.2022 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 78 users
01.09.2022 - 14:31
MahoDM
Dumbass
Saw them in wrocław years ago so I'm happy that I got the chance
01.09.2022 - 22:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
How far is UK from Europe.. I believe there can be find some roei g crew who are able to take them to continent for few pennies
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.09.2022 - 00:21
musclassia

Written by Bad English on 01.09.2022 at 22:18

How far is UK from Europe..

Since Brexit the size of the channel between England and France has grown 5 times larger
02.09.2022 - 06:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by musclassia on 02.09.2022 at 00:21

Written by Bad English on 01.09.2022 at 22:18

How far is UK from Europe..

Since Brexit the size of the channel between England and France has grown 5 times larger

They can play in UK, not in Europe... They can travel there, sounds weird. It's not so expensive, they still can sell a lot of tickets
----

apos;'
[image]
27.09.2022 - 10:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Frank Bello comments:
"When was the last time we canceled a European tour?" asked Frank. "We've never done it. The god's honest truth: Everything budgeting-wise is insane right now. We budgeted it last year and came back to this year with the gas lines and all the shit that's going on. It was three times the budget. We would have gone into a bad deficit, horrible. And the promoters are saying, 'It doesn't make sense for you guys to do it.' The buses, just life in general. It's horrible. We were able to salvage the U.K. But people know us. They know we'll be back. We love it there. I can't wait to go back. It's just a bummer that life is in the way of metal. [Laughs] What's going on in the world is in the way of metal and making people feel good with our music.

"We've been away," he continued. "We just did the BLACK LABEL SOCIETY and HATEBREED tour and we got the taste back. We were looking forward to the next leg, the U.K., then right into Europe. We're used to touring a few months at a time. Then our manager comes, 'We can't do this with the accounting.' It's like, 'What? How did this happen?' Then you read the papers and you understand. It's terrible."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/frank-bello-explains-anthraxs-european-tour-cancelation-it-was-three-times-the-original-budget
----

apos;'
[image]
21.11.2022 - 09:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 1294 | This month: 3