Metal Storm logo
Lethe - New Album Cover Art Unveiled

The new Lethe album is upon us and today you can discover more about it. The band's mastermind Tor-Helge has defined it a "snapshot in time". Together with Anna Murphy (Cellar Darling, ex-Eluveitie), they paint on The First Corpse On The Moon a melancholic, introspective and ethereal musical landscapes ready to be released via My Kingdom Music on February 24th. See the cover art and more details below.

Tracks:

01. Night
02. Inexorbitant Future
03. Down Into The Sun
04. My Doom
05. Teaching Birds How To Fly
06. The First Corpse On The Moon
07. Snow
08. Wind To Fire
09. With You
10. Exorcism

The album, mixed by Anna Murphy and mastered by Marco Jencarelli at Soundfarm Studio, features artwork realised by Romanian artist Costin Chioreanu (Arcturus, At The Gates, Spiritual Beggars, Grave, Arch Enemy).

Moreover, a great contribution was offered by special guests such as Eivind Fjøseide (Atrox, Manes) on guitars; Fredy Schnyder (Nucleus Torn, Eluveitie and Triptykon) on piano; Tor Arne Helgesen (Atrox) and Rune Hoemsnes (Manes) on drums; Asgeir Hatlen (Manes) on vocals; K-Rip on rap voice; Shir-Ran Yinon (Eluveitie) on violin; Ivo Henzi (Cellar Darling) on additional guitars and a few others.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lethe
Posted: 14.12.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 30 users
14.12.2016 - 18:42
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I expect good things from this.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29