Metal Storm logo
Mnemic - Reveal New Album Title And Artwork

Danish metallers Mnemic have set the title of their upcoming fifth album as Mnemesis and revealed the artwork created by Metastazis (Morbid Angel, The Black Dahlia Murder, Paradise Lost, Ulver). The new album is expected to be released this June via Nuclear Blast.

Guitarist Mircea Gabriel Eftemie commented on the new album: "We can say that the new record is done, completed and our mission is finally accomplished. Since the disruption and chaos within the band last year, and the acquirement of new members, I never thought we would make it this far. Today everything converged and we ascended from the depths of turmoil, catharsis and hard work everyone has put into this new record, which is entitled Mnemesis. Yes, again we chose something no one can pronounce, just like our band 'mname'."

"For the ones that are curious about our new opus, I can say it's more melodic than what we've done in the past, but at the same time more energetic and not so technical. We tried to incorporate the traditional Mnemic-esque sound and universe into the compositions, as good as we could. At the same time, we tried to move forward, like everything else in life. All in all it's more of an atmospheric and melodic record, at least for me. In any case, hope you will enjoy it just as much as I do, and if not, no biggie, we are grateful that you at least took the time to read these lines. See you somewhere out there, we're coming for you cunts - and that's a promise!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Mnemic
Posted: 13.03.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 34 users
13.03.2012 - 11:59
3rdWorld
China was a neat

Hits total: 2742 | This month: 5