Metal Storm logo
Porcupine Tree - Back In The Saddle, New Album Coming Next Year

The reactivated prog masters Porcupine Tree are happy to unveil details and first single in connection with their new full length effort, entitled Closure / Continuation. More than a decade in the making, the new music offering will land in stores on June 24th, 2022 through Music For Nations/Sony. Pre-orders in several formats available at this location. The new song "Harridan" and accompanying music video can be streamed via YouTube down under.

Source: porcupinetree.com
Band profile: Porcupine Tree
Posted: 01.11.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 133 users
02.11.2021 - 03:38
Opethian

Hoping everyone has the fire to drop new material!
02.11.2021 - 07:13
Lord Slothrop

The song sounds fantastic. This is going to be a long, long wait.
02.11.2021 - 13:37
Ag1975

Immense
02.11.2021 - 13:48
JoHn Doe

I'm giggling at the "back in the saddle". Are they cowboys or something? All of them on one saddle? Poor horse...
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
03.11.2021 - 02:38
MetalManic

A 'hold my beer' situation, if I've ever heard one.
23.11.2021 - 10:12
rashaverak

Sounds like another Wilson's shitty solo pop song
23.11.2021 - 10:17
JoHn Doe

Written by rashaverak on 23.11.2021 at 10:12

Sounds like another Wilson's shitty solo pop song

how is it "shitty pop" ?
if only pop music was like that, I dare you to listen to a mainstream hit-station radio and then get back to this thread and call this song "shitty".

Not even Wilson's last album (which I found disappointing) can be labelled as "shitty pop".
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
25.11.2021 - 09:11
rashaverak

Written by JoHn Doe on 23.11.2021 at 10:17

how is it "shitty pop" ?
if only pop music was like that, I dare you to listen to a mainstream hit-station radio and then get back to this thread and call this song "shitty".

Not even Wilson's last album (which I found disappointing) can be labelled as "shitty pop".

You are right that my reaction was mostly based on his last solo album and this song reminds me the part of his solo work that I don't like rather than the last albums of PT that I like a lot.

Hits total: 2123 | This month: 8