Poland, Gdańsk - Mystic Festival 2024

Date: 05-08 June 2024
Organizer: Mystic Coalition

Tickets:

349 PLN One day
799 PLN - Festival pass
1299 PLN - Festival VIP pass
Buy at tickets.mysticfestival.pl

Fantastic festival north of Poland in one of the most beautiful cities of Baltic Sea.

Headliners

DAY 1 (05.06)

DAY 2 (06.06)

Cage Fight
Zeal&Ardor
Twin Temple
Blackgold
Hanabie
Lik(Swe)
Massive Wagons
Trepaneringsritualen
The Broken Horizon
Nakkeknaekker
Wij
Ampacity

DAY 3 (07.06)

DAY 4 (08.06)

Who's coming?

mde017 100%
mark_roh (UK) 20%

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 19 users
05.11.2023 - 20:18
mde017
The yearly event, Mystic 24, is in its fourth edition as a multi-day festival, and it's the third one held in Gdańsk. The venue is situated at the historical Stocznia Gdańska site, where the famous strike against the communist regime, led by Lech Walesa, took place. This industrial site incorporates historical cranes and buildings as part of the venue. I have participated in Mystic 22 and Mystic 23, both very good events. This is the biggest metal festival in Poland, usually mixing bands from very different subgenres and this year edition seems to have the same - already very strong death (Asphyx, Suffocation) black (Satyricon, Lamp Of Murmuur, Wayfarer, Mysticum) , heavy (Accept, Bruice Dickinson) , prog (Leprous) doom and sludge (Orange Goblin, High on Fire) and metalcore,deathcore (Bring Me The Horizon, Thy Art is Murder) and hardore (Biohazard). There are at the very least as well two more big bands coming so I am already pumped for this edition.
----
Okręt mój płynie dalej gdzieś tam
Serce choć popękane chce bić
Nie ma Cię i nie było jest noc
Nie ma mnie i nie było jest dzień
30.11.2023 - 11:09
mde017
Since my last comment here, there have been significant announcements that have greatly enriched the festival line-up with a powerful thrash flavor (Megadeth as one of the headliners, Sodom, and Vio-lence) and 90s groove metal (Machine Head as a headliner and Body Count). I can't wait, and yes, I've already purchased my ticket, so I suppose I am changing my attendance percentage to 100%
----
Okręt mój płynie dalej gdzieś tam
Serce choć popękane chce bić
Nie ma Cię i nie było jest noc
Nie ma mnie i nie było jest dzień

Hits total: 890 | This month: 186